Mother’s Day in Homerly Senior Living
Happy Mother’s Day to our charming residents and your special loved ones wherever you are!
Mother’s Day is a celebration of honoring the mother in our family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world and here in Thailand, we celebrate Mother’s Day on the 12th of August.
Mother’s Day is an important day to show your mom how much she means to you. On August 12th, and every day, she deserves to feel appreciated, loved, and special. There are plenty of ways to express your love and gratitude to your mother. Here are six different ideas to celebrate the day –
- Get creative with redecoration and order home decor to brighten her day.
- Deliver a special lunch along with delicious treats
- Customize a package with all supplies along with all of her favorite things
- Send a beautiful bouquet of flowers
- Write a personal letter and include some of your favorite childhood pictures
- Gift her with new dresses, books, or knitting tools to keep her busy
There are so many thoughtful and unique ways to honor your mother this holiday. Your mother deserves to feel loved this Mother’s day and every single day, and whether she is in independent, assisted living, or intensive care, there are countless ways to celebrate her! At Homerly Senior Living, you can rest assured knowing that relationships and interactions are our way of life!